Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Snow again!



April9...been snowing again....for 3 days now!! Thank goodness its not sticking!Lake effect snow sure is different than good old fashioned NE Pa. snow.......Easter in a few days and the grass just turned green......I guess Mr. Easter bunny is used to this:) Kids are coming home Friday for Easter......will be a nice 3 day weekend.....in the meantime Ive been playing....in all mediums! Its such fun to just paint glue cut with no thought behind it! I also joined a group called..Mixed Media and have joined in on some challenges....first was a Georgia O'Keeffe challenge....what a cool lady!!! I am working on a fairy that is part plant now.....also joined Loosening up group with exercises to help in this area.....and an en caustic paint group...I think Ill sit back and learn in this group....and I even went shopping for Easter stuff!!!!! Hope you are all happy and fulfilling your life dreams.....

No comments:

Post a Comment